Monday, July 7, 2008

Full Weekend

My whole weekend was - workout, work, volunteer, run errands, spend time with people I care about. It made for a pretty awesome and busy weekend. It also means that I am really tired this morning.

However, despite about zero sleep last night, I am doing o.k. That said, I am finishing up work now and going home to take a bit of a nap. That way later today I will have enough energy for my workout. A girl has to have her priorities and busting my butt needs to be one of them - during the floods I really let it go.

The sad part is, even with having been here since 4 a.m., when I walk out at 12:30 p.m., I will somehow feel a bit guilty. I was talking to a friend today, telling him he needs to be easier on himself and unwind. He very quickly turned it back on me. I hate it when that happens.

Yours in health, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment