Monday, July 12, 2010

Half Back in the Saddle

I went to workout with Gwyn at the YMCA Healthy Living Center today.  It was a good workout, but it was also clear how much my body disliked the 2.5 week interruption of its regularly scheduled workouts.  I was out of breath more than I would like and about a half hour afterward, I was nearly useless.

I just feel ick.  I know I was starting to fight a cold the other day, but I don't think that's it.  I drove back to work with the intention of going to Intuitive Eating a couple of hours later, but I never made it.

Instead, I am wearing a fleece jacket and falling asleep at my desk.  I guess I shouldn't have tried to do everything in one afternoon.  But then, I am very bad at riding the line on my own energy.

I am going home now to eat and go to bed.  I am hoping some more sleep will make everything better.

Yours in Health,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment