Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I stress ate broccoli

Yes, it's as absurd as it sounds.

In the midst of a very stressful day - one tired almost 4 year old, lots of work and my mom back in the hospital for emergency surgery to remove her gall bladder - I snapped and ate a cup and a half of steamed broccoli. Mind you this was after eating black bean soup and an apple. So clearly I was already full.

I had to tell someone, because it made me laugh my ass off. A year ago I would have been confessing to half a bag of Oreos and a quart of milk.

The silliest part, despite my "binge", I am not over my calories for the day. Plus I put in a killer walk with my friend Marianne, easily canceling the 45 calories and 200 of their friends.

Aah, how things change.

Best always, Ms_H
Weight - 170 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment