Monday, December 13, 2010

Inspiration to Maintain Your Weight During the Holidays

I'm going to be brutally honest - losing weight during the holidays is HARD.  Sometimes we need to be more realistic, especially since this is peak season for the multiplication of food pushers.  (People who want you to 'just have one'.)  Realistically, if you maintain during this precarious time, I think you should be proud.

So, once again, I turn to the trusty internet to find a story of weight loss to inspire both you and me.  This one is from Des Moines based Fitness Magazine.  While she didn't lose a ton of inches or pounds, she lost almost 11% body fat and that is a BIG deal.  She went from 40%, which is obese, to 29%, which is considered just a few percentage points over norm for a regular woman.  And she did it in just 3 months, impressive.

That's it for today.  I am exhausted and have been here for 11 hours, again, so it's time to go home.

Yours in Health,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment