Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow, Here We are Again

My deepest apologies for the lack of posting.  Friday I was running 200 miles an hour, working, seeing the chiropractor for my back/neck and then getting everything done in time to meet my mom for dinner and take her to Riverdance.

That makes two times in two weeks I have had my mother alone, it was so nice.  She updated me on her work with our family genealogy.  It seems I am related to Richard Nixon, Lucille Ball and a number of other big names on my grandfather's side of the family.  Now mind you, we are probably all related in the end, but it was fun to hear of my distant cousins.

As for Riverdance, WOW.  It was amazing watching them dance without moving their upper body.  And they don't appear to sweat or breathe heavily.  I am sure they do, but they make it look so easy.  Plus, I think they must all be double jointed, the way they swing there legs with such liquidity is astounding.  I guarantee I would pass out after five minutes of attempting to dance like them, never mind surviving a whole show.  But then, they are trained athletes.



As for the weekend, I was tired.  I slept in on Saturday and still took a nap in the afternoon.  Sunday was work and dinner at mom's and errands.  As well as getting my roomie ready to head north for an extended stay.  She is up helping a family member who is ill and with the storm coming we made the call she needed to leave Sunday night, obviously we nailed that one.

Anyway, I am back in the saddle with posting.  Expect useful important things as early as this afternoon.  Stay warm!

Yours in Health,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment