Saturday, November 29, 2008

Another Upside to Moving

I haven't seen the bathroom scale in a week. Of course, right now, I'm not entirely sure what box it is in. I'm sure that will soon be remedied. But in the mean time it is an overdue vacation from watching the numbers rise nearly daily.

There is only one person who can reverse that and she is typing right now.

People keep saying, you did it before, you can do it again. Technically they are right and there are moments when I fully get on board with that idea. Then there are moments involving a mint-chocolate brownie...

Oh well, I didn't back slide overnight, I sure as heck won't be able to pick-up the pieces that quickly. Unless they are chocolate chip...

Yours in redirection, Kate

1 comment:

  1. Stop beating yourself up like I know you're doing. Tis the season for kindness to our neighbors, but what about some kindness for you?

    Like Mr. Rogers says, "I like you, just the way you are, right now."

    ReplyDelete