Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Walking back to move ahead

A friend at work today asked me if I was going to restart the walking club I headed the last couple of summers. To be honest, I hadn't thought about it. However, it's the perfect excuse to get moving again.

I didn't walk today because I am still sore from this weekend. Tomorrow night when I get home I will go for a walk before I settle in for the night.

I am going to send out an e-mail tomorrow to see who at work wants to walk. And I am going to restart the club next month. (Next week.)

Speaking of which, I can't believe it will soon be September. The year has flown. My birthday is next month. That is a bit, unsettling. I am inching closer to 40, not that that is bad, it just has my attention. :)

Yours in change, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment