Friday, August 10, 2007

Pushing myself

I have been so busy this week, that I am exhausted. Yet, I have only missed one workout and that was because it was raining. I am sitting here wondering how I have managed that. I fully remember a time when this week would have been too much to take.

I would have been too tired to function or ended up with a cold or (if I were even working out) I would have blown it off in the name of sleep. Instead I have gone to bed later than I should because I have been too jazzed from working out to sleep right away. Plus, I refuse to go to bed right after eating and I don't eat until after my workout.

Now I am staring down another week like this one and I am perplexed. I want to continue to do a great job at work, I have to workout (that's non-negotiable) and I need a few minutes for me. While I was caring for Caelen I was able to balance my life better, even the past few months as it has become busier.

I think I am so obsessed with work right now because all of the changes here. I am really hoping to find full-time employment out of a tumultuous situation. But I know I need to find a way to make this long-term if that is my interest.

So, I need to become more pro-active in setting limits and meeting my own needs. And be more gentle when I am pushing myself.

Best always, Ms_H
Weight - 163 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment