Monday, December 15, 2008

Stepping Away

The end of a long day.

I am now heading home, wanting to workout. I think my big workout will be unpacking, I am woefully behind. My goal is by Christmas, we'll see. More likely, a lot done by Christmas, the rest by our planned house warming party in January.

With my new schedule I am struggling with when to go to the gym.

With the holidays upon us, I am struggling with the constant treats appearing on the devil's playground - aka - the back table.

But now I need to step away from my desk and see what the evening really holds, as compares to what I hope it will hold.

Yours in transition, Kate

3 comments:

  1. This time of year sucks for avoiding the "evil" foods.

    And I think unpacking is one of the most annoying things. It's even worse than packing. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the new schedule? I prefer working out at night but I've had to sneak in more morning and midday workouts than I'd like. I'm so lucky that the gym is close to work and home. It stinks that you have to go across town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WG - It's funny, I though unpacking was going to go faster than packing. Life has gotten in the way. But unlike packing, I am not on a deadline, so I have been allowing it to slide. I need to get it in gear. As for evil foods, it's like an exorcist movie at work, just when you think it's gone, it's back again.

    A - I am working 7:30 or earlier to 5 or so. When my membership expires at FWW in March, I will be looking closer to home.

    ReplyDelete