Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Yard as My Gym

Today I did battle again with the bushes that had over run the front of my house. With an improved choice of weapon, I came out the victor. FYI - loppers are the tool to take down bushes that have grown to over 5 feet tall and 30 feet wide, not hedge clippers, they will die.

Working in the yard is not only good for my physical health, but my mental health. When I cracked those sticks with the loppers, I used agression, pain and forethought. I made those bushes that were hiding my house pay for being intrusive. And I made them pay for everything else anyone had done to me this week.

I let go though yard work. Tomorrow I hope to get off early from work and do it again. In fact, I hope to spend the entire summer letting go through grooming my little corner of the world.

Yours in health, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment