Tuesday, January 19, 2010

And We're Off!

This last week has been a swirl of activity as we officially launched !ntuition Magazine.  First the issues hit the streets and then the Snow Party was Saturday.  It was a huge success with over 225 people there.  Thank you to everyone who came!  I am keeping it that generic because I was so busy, I didn't really get to see or talk to very many people.  Honestly I wasn't even sure how many came until I talked to some of the guests. :)

A BIG thanks to the Botanical Center for hosting, Christopher's Fine Jewelry for giving us the grand prize necklace and a special thanks to my friend Ric Kerr at Tasteful Dinners.  His homemade cookies, cocoa and lack of fear in roasting marshmallows inside a building made the treats a major highlight.

As to whether I ate any, yes, I tried a bite of each kind of cookie and had a s'more and cup of cocoa.  It was the first sugar feast I had had in two weeks.  I actually didn't eat it all because, though it tasted awesome, it was too much sugar for me.  That is a nice change of pace.

Changing my eating habits is beginning to show in how I feel.  In fact, I didn't sleep well last night, but I am doing o.k. this morning because I have filled up on veggies and lean proteins and those are pure energy.

I had better run now, but I promise I will not go so long without posting again.  Things are hopefully going to even out time wise and I hope that means more 'me' time.

Yours in health,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment