Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I need to be busier

Anyone who knows me would think that statement was a bit insane.  I work too much as it is and volunteer when I can.  But what I really mean is, the busier I am, the less likely I am to eat junk.

In fact, if I play a day right, I barely have time to eat the healthier stuff I do bring.  As long as the stress doesn't go off the charts, I even forget the vending machines are there. 

Of course, the exception to the rule is when I am out and about being busy.  Then that drive through is far too convenient.  I plan to start packing protein bars again to address that.

I will however, never be one of those cute girls who says, "I forgot to eat all day!"  Honey, my thighs may let me get away with  missing a meal, but sooner or later the rest of me will catch on to the fact that food is missing.

Does anyone do that?  Have their healthier eating habits do better the busier you are?

Yours in health,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment