Thursday, February 4, 2010

Where does the week go?

I am so busy I constantly have to ask myself, "What day is this?"  And yes, I usually do it aloud.  I get lost in time and sometimes wonder if I am actually asleep or just in a haze.  But, that's because I have a great job that is so diverse I always have a new project popping up.  Then again, busy is good as I have mentioned before because it keeps me out of the vending machine. 

So, it has meant a week of being very good with my food.  Lots of fruits and veggies and no take-out!  I have had two naughty moments - a cookie that Luke's wife Susan (a culinary goddess) made and a second bagel for breakfast after a meeting this morning (too much cream cheese of course).

I could beat myself up, but this is so far from where I had been with my stress eating, I am going to take the medium size victories and remember tomorrow is another day. :)

Yours in health,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment