Which made me think of organizing your life for any number of changes - baby, new job or even weight loss. Making sure you have at least the basics of what you need and knowing where you can find them can breed success.
- Pick a drawer for just workout clothes, when it gets low, it's time for laundry.
- (Because not having clean workout clothes is not a good excuse for skipping a workout.)
- Put your healthy food options at the front of the cupboard or refrigerator.
- If you have to dig for the not-as-good choices, it will remind you there are better options.
- Keep your gym shoes in the trunk - in fact, if you are forgetful, get yourself two pair.
- Again, not having these can temp you to skip a workout.
- Make sure your tools are accessible from anywhere - this includes your calorie counter, food/workout journal, blog for keeping track of yourself - that means internet tools are the best.
Those are just a few ideas, there are many others, but you get the idea. Being organized for your health can eliminate excuses and breed success.
Yours in Health,