Thursday, October 28, 2010

This and That and the Other Thing

The last 48 hours have been a blur.

Work has been crazy, but we put the next edition of Intuition Magazine to bed this afternoon, so that was huge.  Really like this issue, it's fun, very holiday.  The cover is beautiful, which has everything to do with our model Lindsey, great photography by Paige and design by Jolene.

One of my bosses and dear friends is leaving, we had her going away breakfast this morning.  I ate too many eggs AND had hash-browns - I know, I let my emotions eat for me.

Yesterday, I had a strenuous workout with Gwyn at the YMCA Healthy Living Center.  Tomorrow I am going to find a video of the torture exercise she likes to have me do, um, it's hard.  Whine. But I also know my abs greatly benefit, so I am torn. ;)  The day before that it was a water workout.  Those are really hard, but I love them.  I have even taken to doing an almost identical one at least once over every weekend.  I am seeing nice results.

Today, no workout, but then Thursday has become my day off.  Tomorrow it's back in the pool or maybe upstairs with weights because I missed Monday.  (No voice.)

I just finished writing a press release for a special concert that will be announced tomorrow morning.  That's all I can tease, but I promise details over the weekend.

Okay, that was enough rambling for three people, so I am going to wrap up and finally go home.  Good night.

Yours in Health,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment