Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I promised earlier today on LITE 104.1 that I would post pictures from our Halloween Potluck.  The first one is me as a cowgirl.  The second is my hugely creative friend Calvin as a sock monkey!  This is the same guy that made a complete replica of Floppy as a costume two years ago.  We want to drag him to bars and win money with him, but he won't let us. ;)  The final shot is all but three of the people who dressed up today, missing are Tom Selleck, another cowgirl and a deviled egg.

You can see I have lost weight too!

Calvin is so cool, I want to be him when I don't grow up.


Most of our motley crew.


Bonus picture: My current Facebook profile picture
featuring my very own Obi-Wan Kenobi.
If you are a fan of LOL Cats, you understand the meaning.

Also, I am still working on finding an example of that killer move from Gwyn at the YMCA Healthy Living Center.  Maybe by tomorrow.

Yours in Health,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment