Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Hot Damn! - 179 & 13.5

Finally! I stepped on the scale this morning for my weekly weigh in and the needle gave me amazing news. After three weeks at 183, I have lost 4 pounds in the last week. That brings me to 179. It also pushes me past my short term goal of losing 2 of my nephew. He weighs about 40 pounds and I have now lost 81. This puts me just 44 pounds from my original stated weight loss goal. And frankly I am proud.


As for 13.5 that would be my overall per mile pace during my walk/run today. I did 3 miles in 40 minutes. About a third of it was running. Again, I am quite proud. I am training for that 5K later this year and just getting started with running. I was hoping, by the race in October, to be running a 12 minute mile. But this gives me great thoughts of doing even better.

I am on a high tonight.

Best always, Ms_H
Weight - 179 Hot damn! (Did I mention that already?)

No comments:

Post a Comment