Saturday, June 9, 2007

Saturday Night Training

You have to know I am dedicated to this exercise and weight loss thing. I am going to be meeting my brother, Gordon, on Saturday nights to train for that 5K we have agreed to do in October. So, instead of sitting my butt in a theatre chair and seeing a movie or a play, I will be walking/running my way through the East side of Des Moines.

And you know, I really don't mind. Not only will I get a chance to get out and sweat for the day, I will also get to spend time with my brother.

I see my youngest brother almost every day because I care for his son. But I only get to see Gordon once a week, because we both work so much. So, this will be a great chance to catch up. I am also hoping to take his severly overweight dog for a walk each week as well, man does poor Milo need it.

Remember people, our animals depend on us for not only food, but exercise. Sadly, obesity has become an epidemic for not only people, but pets. (I'll put my soapbox away now and tie on my rinning shoes.)

Best always, Ms_H
Weight - 179 Pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment