Sunday, July 22, 2007

Priorities

This has been one of those weeks. I worked a lot, I of course had Caelen, my mom had emergency gall bladder surgery (she is doing much better today) and I crammed in workouts where I could fit them. That last note is key in my life right now.

A year ago I would have taken one look at this week and shut down at the very idea of working out. I would have taken the tact that I was obviously too busy and something had to give and it would have been, without exception, my health.

As I have been everywhere, helping everyone I can, people keep saying, "I don't know how you do it..." It's a nice compliment. And the truth is, sometimes I don't know how either. But, I have to try. And I won't let my family commitments go by the wayside, work pays the bill and working out is feeding my soul. So, I don't really see a place to cut and I just keep going.

I have my new priorities and with my workouts, I am finally one of them.

Best always, Ms_H
Weight - 168 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment