Monday, October 15, 2007

Introducing Traci

Today is one of my three days a week to train with trainer Traci. I love these days. I do some cardio and then let her put me through my paces. She pushes me hard, harder than I would push myself, but that's what I need. However, she never does it without a sense of humor.

We hit all the major muscles today from shoulders through calves. Plus of course, core. Your core is your midsection - from just under your chest to about your pubic bone. She helps me build my core every time we meet. A strong core can help with a number of things including burning more calories and in my case, helping my lower back not hurt as much. That's because now there are muscles on the front of my torso doing some actual work.

By the way, here is a picture of Traci, so when I am telling my stories, you'll know who I am talking about.

Soon I will post a before picture of me. The only one I can find is from the chest up. I am working on a full body shot. I do have full body pics from before I started training with Traci and those are coming soon as well.

Yours in health, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment