Sunday, February 22, 2009

801 Grand Power Climb

Thank you to everyone who helped make the Power Climb a great success. 828 climbers came out today and have so far raised over $130,000 for the American Lung Association of Iowa.

That includes Annette who didn't feel well and still finished in a respectable time. As you know I had to skip the climb this year because of this stupid knee of mine.

It was so fun to see the behind the scenes parts, last year I was too busy climbing. Man were there a lot of gorgeous firefighters there. Even if I wasnLt committed to the cause, that would motivate me to be there.

I'll be there next year, climbing and organizing.

Yours in health, Kate

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous firefighters you say...Hmm...I may have to do the climb next year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being there! You are always there for me - my personal cheering section. You rock!

    ReplyDelete