Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

Sorry no post yesterday.  I worked all morning yesterday, then to my mom's for dinner, my dad's for dessert and then fell asleep on the couch watching "Elf".  When I woke up after a half-hour, the sensible thing would have been to go straight to be, but with 30 minutes left in the movie, I stayed up to watch instead.

Not my brightest moment because 4 a.m. came far too soon.  I went and made an appearance at Valley West Mall, had fun with the crowd - gave away 3 iPads with STAR 102.5.  Then a quick nap at home and then here to be on three radio stations and do assorted other duties.

I am about to go take care of KIOA and then home.  Long two days.  Tomorrow, just one station and an appearance at West Glen Town Center for LITE 104.1's Ugly Sweater and Egg Nog party.  Then I have two quick shopping stops and home to do laundry and collapse.

With all of that behind and ahead, I thought I would share one last Thanksgiving link and then move into Christmas mode.  (Although it pertains for any dinner that is made up of similar components.)  My friend Erin Crawford at the Des Moines Register shared this fun slide show with me, so I thought I would pass it on.

Yours in Health,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment