Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Where Did 2010 Go?

I have been working away today on the January/February issue of !ntuition Magazine.  As in 2011.

It hadn't really sunk in until a little while ago when a friend shot me a "Happy New Year" as she headed to Barbados to celebrate a belated honeymoon.  Wow. Yep, Saturday is a whole new year.

It's now weighing heavily on my mind.  Not so much what I didn't accomplish (which was plenty), but what I need to do, to make sure 2011 is better.  And by better I am talking about, more meaningful.

I spend many days working away, not really having a life, doing what I need to do to get by - we almost all do this.  I want that to change in the New Year.  I will do what I need to, but I will also address the wants.  The wants that have a positive effect outside myself will take priority and that will feed my soul - as I mentioned yesterday, it's one of the keys to survival.

In the end, it doesn't matter where 2010 went, so much as where I am going in 2011.

Yours in Health,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment