Friday, May 4, 2007

My Butt on a Chair

I was sitting in the mall food court today with the nephew. Suddenly I noticed my butt now fits on the chair seat without any overflow, I even have a little wiggle room. I cracked a big grin. Chances are that means taking a plane will be easier as well. But it got me thinking about other small victories.

My stomach is now five inches back from the steering wheel in the car. My favorite position to sit in now is with my legs crossed, because I can. I forgot my cell phone yesterday and bound back up the three flights of stairs in our apartment building to retrieve it. It wasn't until I was back at the car that I realized I hadn't kevetched, I just did it. I now stand at the computer at work more than I sit, to burn more calories, before I would have been done after a half hour, max.

I know the list goes on, but that's the last 48 hours or so.

It puts me in a place of gratitude to everyone that has been so supportive on this journey, especially my roomie. But also, for maybe the first time ever, to myself.

Best always, Ms_H
Weight - 186

No comments:

Post a Comment