Friday, October 17, 2008

The new look

I got my hair chopped off last night - more than a bit shorter than I expected, but it will be o.k. I kind of let Sarah, the owner of Salon de Vallon do what she would. I have low lights of dark blonde/brown and reddish/burgundy. I will not get the full effect of what it will look like every day until tomorrow after I shower.

Today it looks a bit like hell because I let her straighten it yesterday which looked fa-boo. But when I woke up this morning it had morphed into all kinks and waves. I had time to shake it out, smooth it a bit and throw on a head band. Tomorrow, after I swim, I will show and see what the cut and color look like with my full curly glory.

BTW - that's right, I am headed back to the gym. Swimming, seated weights and hard-core core await me. I'm looking forward to it.

Yours in health, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment