Friday, October 10, 2008

Running with Gordon

I did a short run with Gordon last night. He was running a little late and I had to get to Planned Parenthood to volunteer.

But it's so great to run with him. The running itself is good, but the conversation is better. I am too busy for my own good and I don't get much of a chance to just be social with my brothers.

When Gordon and I run together I get to talk to him and I learn something new every time. Even though I have known him for his whole 33.5 years, he always shares something new. And each time it is a reminder of how much I like him, he's a really good guy.

It makes me want to run with Casey (my youngest brother), but I guess I have never asked. He has Caelen and Annette, but maybe I could get him to squeeze me in. But he recently injured his hamstring in a sharp shooting competition, so I don't know if he's ready to run yet. I will ask though, because I would like to know him better too.

Yours in (mental) health, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment