Friday, October 31, 2008

Sarah Palin Pays Me a Compliment

I interviewed republican Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin yesterday. She was very nice, but she surprised me a little.

Her handlers had found my blog and Governor Palin had read parts of it. She complimented me on my accomplishments.

It all stemmed from my asking her what, if anything, she gets to do for fun on the campaign trail. She said spend time with her kids and run. She said she tries to eek out 30 minutes regularly to sweat and it helps her stay centered.

I had a not so great morning yesterday and had gone to the gym for my PT, when I got there I jest needed to hit something. So I went into the group fitness room and punched the heavy bag until my knuckles bruised. I felt better afterward and I was sweaty.

So when she said that sweat helps her stay centered, I told her I could relate. BTW - in her iPod when she runs? Black-eyed Peas, country, Van Halen and lots of 80's.

Yours in fitness, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment