Wednesday, July 21, 2010

No Voice, No Workout

This stinks.  I woke up this morning and no voice.  Well, let me clarify - I sound like a broken chainsaw intermittently pretending to be Peter Brady in the voice changing episode.  Think gravely meets squeaky.  So, I did what I hate to do, I stayed home.  If I rest my body and voice today, I will undoubtedly be ready to roll tomorrow- at least I better be! 

I know this disappoints trainer Gwyn who I was supposed to meet with for the first time this week.  I am very disappointed too.  But I am still all snotty and not breathing right, combine that with the lack of voice and frankly, who would want to be around me?

I am doing a little work from home, but mostly sleeping.  Which is what my body has informed me it wants again.

Yours in Health,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment