Friday, July 25, 2008

Getting back to basics

I realized this morning that my blog has seen some drastic changes since the floods and some have not been great. While I have been tired and more emotionally open (good), I have also been lazy.

Regular features like Sunday Inspiration, From the Beginning and Traci's Tips have become MIA. Starting this Sunday the blog is going to go through a reboot. The regular features will come back and I will put my full effort into getting a post up daily.

I am also toying with some other tweaks that might make things more interesting for you, the reader. I am hoping for two things - interaction and network building. Both of those things went a long way toward helping me with my weight loss. I want to help others get what they need to make their lifestyle change happen too. That's why I started blogging in the first place. So basically, I am going back to my original mission - helping others by laying bare my soul. (Oh, and hopefully having a little fun too.)

Your input and assistance are appreciated. I am open to any ideas. In the meantime, I will do my part and blog.

Yours in health, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment