Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Power of Change

I only have a minute, because I am about to head to my swim lesson, but I wanted to post. And the swim lesson inspired one.

I said I would look back this week as I head toward Friday's anniversary. Today I look at the power of change, in this case, changing workouts. Here's a list of the exercise that has taken me to this point (They appear in chronological order and many were simply added on to the others):

-walking
-resistance band
-very light weights
-running
-weight training
-body weight resistance
-core
-elliptical
-bike
-stairs
-swimming
-CrossFit

That's it for now. Friday I will preview what I am placing before me in the realm of physical challenges in the next year.

But the key here is by continually changing what I am doing and forcing my body out of its comfort zone, I have been able to make ongoing progress.

Yours in fitness, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment