Thursday, July 17, 2008

Attitude

I spent years not liking me, not respecting me, not doing for me.

Two years ago I began to change that. Until you believe that you are worth it, the exercise, the eating right, the ignoring the chocolate cake will seem like a chore. As long as it is a chore and not a pleasure, you can easily shove it aside for later.

I spent 20 years shoving my life aside. Twenty years inside a cocoon gestating my life and sure someone would come along and 'make it better'. Then I came to the conclusion we all do when it's really time to make a change - no one can do this but me.

That was the beginning of the change in attitude. Today I respect my self more than the donut. Because of that I can fight the daily battle to Get Healthy.

Yours in health, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment