Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Coffee Keeps Me Away from Cookies

I get made fun of for my Starbucks addiction.  But it's not really a Starbucks thing so much as a good coffee thing.  You see, I can nurse a good cup of coffee with a little cream and Splenda, all morning.  That means I am not constantly stuffing my face with something inappropriate.

In fact, this was one of the tricks I used last time I lost a lot of weight.  I am thrilled to say, without much thought, I picked up the habit again.  So, I have had my multi-grain oatmeal and now I am having my coffee.  I will be good to go until about 11 when I will need a snack, it will be an apple.  Then I will be able to get through until lunch time.

I have to do this, my knees hurt and it's getting harder to breath when doing the stairs.  That's not o.k., give me some more coffee.

Yours in health,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment