Thursday, August 12, 2010

Flooding

This week has been nearly lost to drug reaction hell and flooding.

I am finally starting to feel better after my bad run with prednisone.  I was able to get 5 straight hours of sleep last night.  Of course I had worked 14.5 hours getting my regular things and flood coverage done, so I was exhausted.  I am also suffering from vertigo again.  My head spun so hard last night when I got into bed I actually fell over - luckily the bed is somewhat cushy!  LOL.

Oh well, with the Iowa State Fair getting underway I am even busier.  I took a walk earlier, but it's so meltingly hot I didn't get very far.  I will spend the rest of the day catching up from yesterday and doing flood stuff.

Speaking of the fair, I will be posting that article about fair food I promised from the latest edition of !ntuition Magazine tomorrow morning.

Yours in Health,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment