Monday, January 17, 2011

Beginning of the Week Inspiration

I had a good food weekend, until I got to my mother's yesterday.  LOL.  Fried chicken, homemade mac and cheese and homemade butterscotch pudding.  My mother really does want to be Paula Deen when she grows up.  Well, it was damn tasty.  This morning however, back to the healthier options.  ;)

And sometimes, to make sure I get back on track, I forage for inspiration.  It gives me the assurance that being a healthier person is worth not eating junk every day.  I thought maybe you had a similar weekend, so here we go with some beginning of the week inspiration.

The story comes from Fitness Magazine.  This woman was moved to exercise because of her 9-year old daughter.  I also chose her because she admits to being a cheese addict and I can WAY relate.

Yours in Health,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment