Monday, September 20, 2010

And a new week gets underway...

My appetite has returned a bit, which is good.  I still get queasy really easy, but food doesn't turn my stomach when I look at it.  My new acid reflux medicine hasn't fully kicked in yet, so I am still depending on Tums and Rolaids to sleep.  But hopefully this week will see a turning point.  Maybe my extreme ick and tiredness will have been purely my belly.  Besides, a friend's wife is really ill right now and it puts things in perspective for me.

Looking forward to heading to meet up with trainer Gwyn this afternoon at the YMCA Healthy Living Center.  Kicking off the week with her kicking my butt is always good.  I was even able to do laundry this weekend so I will be properly dressed, very nice.

Better cruise and work, but heads up - the rest of the week, I have a surprise for you!

Yours in Health,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment