Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Funny Me

So, I have this other blog. You can find it through my profile or here. I haven't posted there since my birthday. Frankly, I have been too busy working out. Then I started this one for the Lite website and Fitness World West and I let it go. I do hope to go at it again soon, offering the even more intimate part of losing weight, but in the mean time I have been looking back.

Some of what I posted was darn funny. Some is heart breaking. Some I don't remember and I know why, it was a place to vent and I don't necessarily want to remember. But all of it was part of the process that has brought me here.

My other blog is a great pit-stop if you are seeking what it was like earlier in my journey.

Yours in fitness, Kate

5 comments:

  1. Kate,
    You need to brush up on your writing skills and punctuation. When you write 'work out', it should be two words in most cases where you wrote 'workout'.

    Check it out on your lite 104.1 page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, if you are going to have a blog, learn proper punctuation and sentence structure, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments Jenny. However, workout is correct. Here is a link to the dictionary entry: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/workout.

    As for grammatical issues, I do try my best. However, as with any blog regarding personal issues, punctuation is not the first issue, honesty is.

    Thanks again for stopping by.
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate, again, when you talk about how you are going to go 'work out', it should be 2 words, not one. It's only one word when you talk about, say, 'your daily 'workout'.

    In any event, you cannot write worth a crap, so should not be typing a blog on a local radio station website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate, again, when you talk about how you are going to go 'work out', it should be 2 words, not one. It's only one word when you talk about, say, 'your daily 'workout'.

    In any event, you cannot write worth a crap, so should not be typing a blog on a local radio station website.

    ReplyDelete