Saturday, November 10, 2007

Traci's Tips - 11/9/07


Well, I early this morning my abs finally got sore from Traci's workout the other day. Today she killed my abs again and grinned all the way through it AGAIN. She's lucky I like her and think she is brilliant, because I wouldn't take joy like that from just anyone. ;)

Here's Traci's weekly column to help you do it on your own:

1. Biking is great to work the legs and get a good cardio burn without the impact on your knees and ankles.

2. Don't go hungry before a workout. Be sure to eat something for your body to burn. Good foods before working out are generally protein and carbs.

3. Go for Green Tea instead of Coffee. Less caffeine, plus antioxidants.

4. Limit your fat intake and take supplements to aid in getting vitamins your body needs!

5. Exercise of the week:
Bicep dumbbell curls standing on 1 leg
Tricep Kickbacks
4 sets of 15 with your regular routine.

Thanks Traci!

Well, I am going to bed now, so I can get up and be ready for pilates tomorrow at Fitness World West.

Yours in fitness, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment