Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I'm tired

It's 3 p.m. and I haven't made it to the gym yet. On Monday and Wednesday that is not completely unusual because that is when I meet with Traci. I try to be there a half hour early on those days to get in cardio, but often I get stuck where I am sitting now - in my office chair.

O.k., I just stood up, done with sitting today.

I spent half the day on the phone and didn't get nearly what I wanted accomplished. Now I am tired.

By all rights, since I have been obsessively working out 7 days a week. (Please kids, don't try this at home.) I could just head home, take a load off and enjoy being tired.

And yet, I am going to walk out the door as soon as this is posted and direct my car to Fitness World West. Why am I so motivated? Results baby! That's exactly what I am getting and I love it!

Ooh, I think I just cheerleaded (not a word) myself into having energy. Boom-shaka-laka!

Yours in fitness, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment