Sunday, November 11, 2007

My New Shoes

Here they are.

I have been running in a pair of Brooks the last 7 months, it was time for a change and these are lighter. I ran on the treadmill in them this morning. I was running short on time, so it was only a mile. They felt o.k. I am going to do a longer run tomorrow to see if I can work the kinks out. If by Tuesday, on my third run in them, they haven't smoothed out, I will have to return them. But, as long as I don't wear them on the street, Fitness Sports has a reasonable return policy.

I really want them to work, because they feel great when I am just walking around and they are actually a decent color for once. My last two pairs have been highlighted by bright yellow and electric green. These are purple, much better. All right, being a bit of a girl there. But when I can combine being a girl and being an athlete, it's nice.

Yours in fitness, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment