Saturday, December 29, 2007

Pictures of Me - Christmas Edition

I got a surprise in my e-mail yesterday. My sister-in-law Annette sent my a copy of a picture from this Christmas and one from last Christmas. She titled the e-mail "What a difference". Man was she right.

I looked it up, Christmas 2006 I weighed 213 pounds, or about my half way point in this journey. This Christmas, 151 pounds. It is only a difference of 62 pounds and it looks like so much more. I am stunned. In fact very often I am stunned by pictures I see of me, because there are so few.

But these pictures, while they make me feel a little sad from what I did to myself; they also make me feel empowered. They let me know how far I have come. And if I have made such great progress thus far, I can definitely finish the transformation and maintain my body in a proper way for the rest of my life. Because the other thing seeing these pictures does is solidify my resolve - I will NEVER go back.

So, here they are:



Yours in health, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment