Saturday, December 8, 2007

Short Workout

I put in 30 minutes today. I did the elliptical for 20 and then did crunches and arms for the other 10. I was running short on time because I actually slept in for the first time in a long time.

I was in a hurry to get out to Jordan Creek Town Center. No, not to shop, though I did that later. I was helping my friend Marianne, who is their senior marketing manager, with an event. I got to help babysit some kids while their parents shopped. It was really fun. It's the first time in quite a while that I have had to corral more than one child (Caelen) and they were all well behaved. Well, within reason, there was no one over 7 in the room and they were left with strangers, there's going to be a few pains.

But overall, very positive experience. And I got a kind of secondary workout from lifting kids in and out of seats and scooting around behind one very adorable and active 2 year old.

Afterward I walked the mall and found a few nice bargains. All and all a nice day during the holiday season. And not based on food, who would have thought?

Yours in fitness, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment