Sunday, December 9, 2007

Rockettes

I am running late this morning, that seems to be a theme for the weekend. I am headed to the gym here in just a couple of minutes, but I wanted to post for the day before I go.

I am taking Caelen to see the Rockettes today as part of the Radio City Christmas Spectacular playing at the Civic Center of Greater Des Moines. I am looking very forward to the show. It's something I have always wanted to do - go to New York during the holidays and see the show.

While I will still do that someday, it's wonderful that this year I do not have to. Jeff Chelsvig at the Civic Center does an amazing job of landing us shows that have never even played other major cities, this is just another one.

One of the reasons I am so into seeing the Rockettes is their fitness. These women have to be top of their game at all time from being able to continuously high-kick to staying slim for their costumes. I am in awe.

Tomorrow I will report back about the show and also my interview with the Rockettes. They are coming in tomorrow morning to appear on my morning show and I am excited about that as well.

Well, I better get to Fitness World West. There's a treadmill with my name on it. Yes, I am going to try to run again today.

Yours in fitness, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment