Monday, April 7, 2008

From the beginning...

Monday's tip: Read everything, take only what you need.

Everyone always asks how I know so much about weight loss and exercise. Like every obese person I have voraciously read everything on the subject I can get my hands on. Some of it has stood the test of time and is useful. Some of it was total crap and I knew it when I read it or I learned from trying to put it into action.

To this day, I do just exactly that, I read. I also listen and then I act. If something sounds suspicious, I look into it further. These days I never try anything that I think lacks common sense. (When I was 25 however...)

I make a point of learning something new every day about the world. I also make a point of learning something new everyday about health and nutrition. It has helped lead me down a road of empowerment and well-being that, before, I had only imagined myself on.

Yours in health, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment