Thursday, April 17, 2008

Where did the week go?

I just looked at the blog, I haven't posted since Monday. I had every intention, but it just didn't happen, so here's a recap:

Monday - Worked out hard - did an impromptu cross-training session. Fast walk, weights & abs, bike, weights & abs, crossrobics (reclined star-stepper), weights & abs, stairs, weights & abs, run, weights & abs, elliptical, weights & abs. Yep, got kind of crazy and my glutes taunted me for it both Tuesday and Wednesday.

Tuesday - The first day of Walking Club at my office. I am the ring leader. Last year it was just me and two or three guys on a regular basis. But people kept saying, "If only you were doing it during the day". So this year I am having outings on Tuesdays and Thursdays at Noon and 5:30 p.m. There should be fewer excuses. Tuesday at Noon, just Joe joined me. At 5:30 Chandler was going to join me, but I got stuck in traffic in Urbandale/West Des Moines, so I didn't make it back. It's raining today, so no walking with the Club. I am hoping for a better turn-out on Tuesday, we will see.

Wednesday - A forced day off. Lori's best-friend Jodee's mom died late last week. Yesterday was her funeral. It was awful. She was feisty, funny, athletic and full-of-life until diabetes began to rob her of so much of her health and abilities.

Today - Back to the gym. In fact, I need to eat something, edit something and then head to the gym in about an hour. So, I better stop posting and get it in gear. I don't want to let today get away from me as well.

Yours in fitness, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment