Monday, April 28, 2008

Sunday Inspiration (On Monday)

I'm sorry I didn't post over the weekend. I was FAR too busy. Too busy to even workout. Saturday my crazy schedule involved walking and running constantly, but Sunday was recovery. I am going back to the gym in a few minutes. But first I want to post this.

I just met Lorie Webb in the lobby of my office. She has lost 120 pounds! She was so inspirational to a friend that the friend nominated her to be a story on the Today show. She was and even got to fly to New York to be on Today.

She has a great story that speaks to the diversity of ways you can lose weight. I know I am forever preaching this, but there is no "one program fits all" answer. Everyone has their food and exercise keys.

It was nice to meet her and very inspiring.

Yours in health, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment