Friday, August 15, 2008

Let's Go on an Adventure!

I get to spend time with Caelen for the next 36 hours! I can't wait. I have a few things planned, but I am also going to let him come up with an idea or two.

I want to take him on a pony ride this afternoon. We will definitely go to the farmers market in the morning and swimming too. Tonight before bed it's s'mores! (You know they are called that because everyone always want 'some more' and I do.)

Otherwise there is always a nature hike or the butterfly festival tomorrow. But generally, just being with my favorite guy will be enough for me. I never feel a more pure love than when I am in his presence.

Plus, he is a great conversationalist. For a guy that's only going to be 5 in a couple of weeks he is whip-smart, very analytical and can rationalize better than most people I know. I can only hope our little village keeps raising him this way - if so, he will not only be the most brilliant astronaut/ fire fighter/ professional Spiderman ever - but he'll also be a hell of a catch for some lucky girl!

So we are off on our adventure! Now go plan your own!

Yours in (mental) health, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment