Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Life is Beginning to Swirl Again

Getting that 'so busy I am feeling crazy' vibe again.  I worked, I ate lunch while filling in for someone else - TIP: Smokey D's will skip the bun on a sandwich for you AND charge you 75 cents less!  What a great way to save on calories, it's the amazing smoked turkey I want anyway!

I had a great workout with Gwyn at the YMCA Healthy Living Center.  We did upper body and core.  I tried to knock her out with one of the weight machines, but she is cagey and was able to move in time.  ;o)

Then I came back here to work and now I am taking work home to do.  Tomorrow even busier including a party for LITE listeners tomorrow night at Mercy West Lakes - my new favorite hospital.

But this is also the week we are trying to put !ntuition Magazine to bed and I have MUCH writing to do before we can do that.  So, that's what I am taking home.  BTW - This is a special issue of the magazine because it will feature LITE 104.1's Outstanding Women You Should Know.  You can catch a preview and see pictures of these wonderful women - here.

Yours in Health,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment