Thursday, June 3, 2010

Okay, Grease Bad and Back on Track

Well, lesson learned - no more pure grease items going into my body, even if they are homemade.  I am feeling better today.  In fact, I had some bread and veggies last night and it helped settle things down.

Today, I am working as fast as I can.  I have to write all of the articles for LITE 104.1's Outstanding Women You Should Know.  I have crammed as much as possible into my morning.  Now I am headed off to physical therapy at the YMCA Healthy Living Center.  They have taken my therapy down to once a week unless I have a set back.

My food is back on track too.  Mainly because I am too busy to be 'bad'.  LOL.  No, seriously, I am just watching my food like I need to to feel well and energized.

I better get to therapy, so I am not late.

Yours in Health,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment