Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Week Begins

Yesterday I worked in the morning and then went home to find Lori was nearly as tuckered out as I and so we hung out for a while and then I took a nap.  It was the kind of nap you can't wake up from, so that wasn't very helpful.  That lead to a fitful night's sleep last night.  My brain is on overdrive.  It is starting to feel a bit insane.  The dreams are vivid but for the most part make no sense.  Which makes me believe I should workout harder. :)

The nights after I workout with Gwyn at the YMCA Healthy Living Center I sleep much better.  Luckily I meet with her today.  There was no Intuitive Eating Class at the Mercy Weight Loss and Nutrition Center yesterday because of the holiday.  But I have been doing my best to practice what it has taught me so far.

Last night I had one of my favorite desserts - angel food cake with strawberries and whip cream.  The strawberries were fresh from the Berry Patch north of Des Moines.  The angel food cake was personal size and the whip cream was light with no partially hydrogenated crap.  So, for about 200 calories I was totally satisfied, I love spring!

Well, I better go work.  Have a great day!

Yours in Health,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment