Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunday Inspiration - 2/10/08

It's Sunday and after my off the wagon Saturday, I will strive to be hypervigilant today on my food intake. I won't go into it today, but on Tuesday I will cover why reading labels is good. I will also talk about why, when I do it in front of people, I am not judging their food choices, I am educating myself.

In the meantime it is Sunday and to start our week right, we should seek our inspiration. Today I ran across a slide-show of 'losers'. It's before and after pictures and blurbs about over two dozen women whose stories have been shared in Women's Health Magazine.

By the way, if you know someone or are someone who has lost a nice chunk of junk and you want to share your story for a Sunday post, let me know. I, like everyone else, depend on great stories for continued motivation and inspiration.

Yours in health, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment